Cosmetic dentistry is an accumulation of dental services that we use to enhance the appearance of one’s smile. There are different types of cosmetic procedures to choose from. At Ackerman & Towson Dentistry in Brentwood, the most straightforward treatment that can improve your confidence and smile is professional teeth whitening.
Why Should I Whiten My Smile?
At Ackerman and Towson Dentistry, we believe that all healthy smiles are beautiful, but we also believe that having a bright white smile can help you feel better about your appearance. Our patients have multiple reasons for wanting a white smile, such as:
- Remove stains and discoloration
- Increase the appearance of their smile and overall appearance
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
- Help you keep your teeth clean
Why Use Professional Teeth Whitening?
It is common to crave a bright, white smile. Because many people don’t know that professional teeth are whitening in Brentwood, they turn to alternative methods to obtain their perfect smile. Many of our patients have previously turned to over-the-counter whitening products for help, but they have found the best results with our in-office professional teeth whitening.
Although these products may provide some results, they neglect to give you the shade you desire and require constant repurchase to maintain the whiteness. Not only are most over-the-counter products low in hydrogen peroxide, which whitens teeth, they are not also guaranteed to be safe for all types of smiles. With in-office, professional whitening, you are ensured that the products are entirely healthy, secure, and long-lasting.
Obtaining a Professionally Whitened Smile
Starting your teeth whitening in Brentwood is easier than you might think. The first step in the process is to meet with one of our dental professionals to discuss if your teeth and surrounding tissues are ready and healthy enough for whitening. You can set up a consultation appointment or speak with the dentist at your next regular exam and cleaning appointment. If we deem you a qualified applicant, your smile is healthy and can withstand the treatment. We can help you schedule your whitening.
At Ackerman and Towson Dentistry, we are passionate about professional and personalized care. With teeth whitening, we will work with you closely to hear your needs and desires and help develop a whitening plan that will help you achieve your dream smile. We can whiten some smiles entirely with just one professional whitening treatment; others may take a few treatments to complete the desired shade.
Benefits to Teeth Whitening
- Increase Confidence: Our smiles play an essential role in our overall confidence and self-esteem regarding our appearance. We hopefully all do Smiling very often and multiple times each day. We want you to love your smile and love the way you look.
- Long-Lasting: Professional teeth whitening will have your smile looking and staying white for a long time, as long as you do your part to protect it. After your teeth have been whitened, we encourage you to refrain from consuming foods and beverages that could re-stain and re-discolor your teeth.
- Safe: Each product that we use to help you clean and whiten your teeth is professional and has been tested to be safe for your mouth and teeth. With some store-bought products, you cannot be guaranteed that they will not damage your teeth and gums.
Enhance Your Smile
If you have been considering enhancing your smile through cosmetic dentistry, we highly encourage you to meet with one of our dental professionals. Please call our office with any questions or concerns regarding professional teeth whitening. Your whiter smile is only one appointment away, and we have all you need here at Ackerman and Towson Dentistry. Just give us a call!